Frequently Asked Questions

19. Does the Local Authority have to provide a clerking service?

The new Regulations place a requirement on Local Authorities to provide their schools with a suitable person to act as clerk to the governing body, if requested by the governing body. The Local Authority must provide a clerk within 16 weeks of this request.


Add a comment