Neath and Port Talbot
Representative on Governors Wales’ Board
- Meetings are held each term with high quality Local Authority input.
- The Association holds regular meetings of their Management Committee.
- Annual conferences with speakers
- Participation in Local Authority governor training programmes
- Directors meetings with all Chairs and Vice-Chairs
Who do Governors contact to attend?
Neath Port Talbot County Council
Future Meeting Dates
27 November 2017
Extraordinary Meeting, incorporating the Annual General Meeting
A G E N D A
- Election of Chair for this meeting only.
- Apologies of absence.
- The future of the Association, Aled Evans, Director of Education, Leisure and Lifelong Learning.
- Treasurer’s Report of current financial position.
The remainder of the Agenda will depend upon the decision made at the meeting in relation to item 3.
- Adoption of a revised Governors’ Association Constitution.
- Election of Chair of the Association.
- Election of Vice-chair of the Association. Please submit nominations to email@example.com or by telephone to John Burge (01639 763599), by no later than 12noon on Monday, 27th November.
- Election of Treasurer of the Association. Given the limited duties of the position, it is proposed that the role of Treasurer is combined with the role of Chair or Vice-Chair.
- Appointment to the Management Committee (4 Members required).
- Review of the Governors’ Association annual membership fee.
- Future topics/presentations/training requirements for Association meetings.
- Frequency, timings and venue of future Governors’ Association meetings.