Annual Report for the Governors Wales Helpline and Website.
Key trends emerging:
- Chairs use the service most frequently.
- An increase in queries via email.
- Users of the helpline during out of office hours call between 5pm-6pm and 8pm-9pm which suggests prior to or after a governing body meeting.
- Most frequent topics relate to complaints procedures, election / appointment of parent governors, procedures for meetings / minutes, disciplinary procedures and the appointment of headteacher / deputy headteacher.
- The website has seen an increase of over 3,700 visitors during 2012-2013.
- The Handbook, Guide to the Law, Quality Mark Bronze Award and publications are the most popular sections.