Annual Report for the Governors Wales Helpline and Website – 1 September 2013 – 31 August 2014
Key trends emerging:
- Chairs use the service most frequently.
- An increase of 42% in queries.
- Users of the helpline during out of office hours call between 5pm-7pm which suggested that callers were seeking advice prior to a governing body meeting commencing.
- Most frequent topics relate to complaints procedures, procedures for meetings / minutes, appointment of headteacher / deputy headteacher, committees and training.
- The website has seen an increase of over 6,400 visitors during 2013-2014.
- The Handbook, Quality Mark Bronze Award, Guide to the Law, and publications are the most popular sections.