Annual Report for the Governors Wales Helpline and Website – 1 September 2016 – 31 August 2017
Key trends emerging:
- Chairs, Clerks, LA Officers and Headteachers used the service most frequently.
- An increase of 2.5% in queries received.
- Most frequent topics relate to complaints procedures, procedures for meetings / minutes, committees and terms of reference, appointment of headteacher / deputy headteacher and election of chair & vice-chair.
- There has been an increase in hits of 11.5%.
- Advice and Guidance, Handbook, self-evaluation, governor guides, FAQs/advice, fact files and events were the most popular sections.